Friday 26 September 2008

Just like Mommy

Last night I was eating my supper in front of the TV... or rather, I wasn't eating. I was watching 'Lady and the Tramp', which is my current favourite movie. It was the scary bit where the nasty rat is trying to bite Tramp, while he tries to protect the baby. I was too entranced to eat.

Mommy and Daddy tried nagging me to eat, then switching the TV off, but nothing worked. So Mommy decided to stand between me and the TV, so I could hear it, but not see it. I tried to peer around her, but she kept moving. I got very annoyed. But I suppose it worked, because unless I ate, Mommy would stand between me and the TV.

A few minutes later, it was Mommy's turn to eat. She joined me in the lounge, and ate while we both watched TV. When I noticed she was eating, I immediately jumped up and went and stood in front of the TV with my arms stretched out. "No, Mommy. No TV unless you eat ALL your supper up." I don't understand why Mommy and Daddy found that so funny...

No comments: