Saturday 13 June 2009

I have a brother

Mommy went to the hospital this week to have my brother. His name is Nathan. He is very small. Mommy had a big tummy that was very sore. Now that Nathan isn't in her tummy anymore, her tummy isn't sore anymore. I hope this means she can play with me more.

This afternoon I decided to play Mommy. I put Leo under my shirt, to pretend he was in my tummy. Then I walked around saying "Ooooh, my back is sore; my tummy is sore. I have to go to hospital." I lay down on the carpet, pulled Leo from under my shirt and said to Mommy, "Look, Leo's been born!" Mommy thought I was very funny. She thought I was so funny that at supper she told Daddy, Oupa and Ouma all about it. They also laughed - Daddy nearly fell off his chair. Daddy said I made a good joke. I don't think I was funny. I was just PRETENDING.

No comments: