Wednesday 9 December 2009

My birthday!

For my birthday, Mommy and Daddy took us to the Waterfront. We got to play in the stones (Scratch Patch), have a picnic and go on a boat ride. I even got to see seals and dolphins on my birthday. The boat was a bit scary cos there were big waves, and I was worried the waves would come into the boat, but they didn't. Every time we went over them we all shouted "WHOA", which was fun, but Nathan didn't like it as our shouting made him scared.



My best present... Mommy and Daddy bought me a 2nd Leo a long time ago, just in case I lost my Leo. So Ouma and Oupa bought me a baby Leo for my birthday. Now I have a Daddy Leo, a Mommy Leo and a Baby Leo - a whole FAMILY of Leo's!!
My best friend. She came to spend the afternoon with me, before the party, and then came home with me again after the party. It was such fun having her to play with me!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: