Wednesday 14 November 2007

I want my potty!

I have a story about a princess and her potty that I love looking at. There is a lovley picture of the princess shouting, “I WANT MY POTTY!” where the princess’ face is all scrunched up and her cheeks are very red.

Last night in the bath I thought I would pretend to be the princess. I’m getting very good at not weeing in the bath, but getting Mommy or Daddy to put me on the toilet. Last night I managed to hold it again until Daddy could come take me out of the bath, but I had to shout really loud: DADDY, I NEED MY POTTY!

So I did a wee on the toilet, and then, before Daddy could take me off, I announced, “I do more wee-wee,” and I did ANOTHER wee. How clever is that? Mommy was VERY proud of me and clapped her hands, while Daddy just laughed.

No comments: