Sunday 25 November 2007

The princess and the potty

My grandma bought me a story about the Princess and the potty. The princess has to learn to use the potty. The princess doesn’t like the potty at first, but she learns to like it. Then one day, when she REEEELY needs the potty, the king and queen can’t find it in time, so she wees on the floor. I like that story because it has nice pictures.

I’m learning to use the toilet. Mommy and Daddy have got a nice soft seat for me that fits onto the toilet and I sit on that. I’m getting very good (if I don’t have a nappy on!) at telling Mommy or Daddy that I need to wee or poo. Yesterday I told Daddy I needed to poo. He put me on the toilet and I did a fart. I thought I was finished, so I got off. But I wasn’t. Because Mommy and Daddy had friends to visit, they were outside when I then needed to go to the toilet again. I called, but they didn’t hear me, so I had to poo on the floor.

I went to call them afterwards, and they weren’t cross with me. I did my poo next to the toilet because I couldn’t get up to it myself. Maybe they will buy me some steps so I can climb up.
Today I did a wee in the toilet again, and I nearly made it to do my poo in the toilet too. Mommy wasn’t listening to me - again - so I had to start pooing outside. (Ed - This toilet training thing only works when one’s PARENTS are trained, methinks!)

No comments: