Sunday 16 March 2008

It's not funny!

Tonight, as we were eating supper, I decided to feed Mommy. 'Eat your supper or no TV,' I said to Mommy. She and Daddy thought it was very funny. They laughed the most when I said: 'Last spoon'. They laughed so much Mommy cried, and nearly choked on her food. I didn't think it was that funny, but the more I said, 'It's not funny!', the more they laughed.

I've had a nice weekend - I spent the WHOLE night at Oupa and Ouma's house, and we went out for supper with my cousin Jemma. Mommy and Daddy only came to pick me up this morning, when we all had breakfast together. After Easter I get to spend a whole WEEKEND with Ouma and Oupa cos Mommy and Daddy are going away. That'll be fun!

Oh yes! While we were having breakfast at Oupa and Ouma's house this morning, I took myself to the toilet, managed to pull down my own pants, and I did a poo, ALL BY MYSELF! Mommy and Daddy say I'm the cleverest girl in the whole world!

No comments: