Sunday 9 March 2008

That's a good idea!

Mommy and Daddy went looking at houses to buy today. They didn't take me with them. I went to play with Granny instead. I had fun at Granny's house. Then, on the way home, Mommy and Daddy were talking about a house they'd seen. It was on a busy road. They liked the house, but not the busy road. I was a bit confused, so I asked Mommy about it.

"Mommy? Why are you talking about roads?"

"Do you mean, why are we talking about busy roads, Nellie?"

"Mmm."

"Because I don't want to live on a road where there are lots of cars. If there are lots of cars, and you run out into the road, then a car will hit you and make you VERY sore. I want to live on a quiet road where you can ride your bike in the road and not get hurt by cars."

"That's a good idea!"

Then Mommy and Daddy laughed. I'm not sure why. I think they were laughing at me, but it wasn't nasty laughing. I know because they were both smiling nicely at me.

No comments: