Friday 6 June 2008

Insects

Today I fell while running and hit my lip, and now it is all swollen and sore. It's sore to eat and talk. Although it's sore, I think it's quite funny, so I keep laughing and then saying 'Sorry!' Mom and Dad think I'm too cute for words, so I keep doing it - got to keep them entertained.

The best part of my day today was having a family cuddle. Mom was sitting on the ball [Exercise ball, Ed], I was on her lap and Dad cuddled us both. It was so much fun I couldn't help but call out - 'Hip, hip, hooray!'

I also have a new favourite movie. For the last two months or so 'A Bug's Life' has been my favourite, but I'm moving onto 'Antz' now (we have both on video), except I call it 'Insects'. We're learning all about insects at nursery. Today, for our baking, we made Spiders using Marie Biscuits. All the way home I kept singing 'Incy, Wincy Spider'. On the last day of term, we get to dress up as an insect. I'm not sure what I want to go as... but I need to decide soon because Mom has to make me a costume.

Maybe I'll go as a Butterfly. We went to Butterfly World a few weekends ago. Although the butterflies were nice, the best part was seeing the Blue Duiker and the monkeys because they stood still and let me look at them. The butterflies wouldn't sit still, and I wasn't allowed to touch them either.

No comments: