Thursday 20 December 2007

Look at me!

A lady came to nursery and took some photos of each of us. She made us dress up before she took the photos. I only did it because Debbie and Norma made me. And I'm not sure I like sitting in a bucket... But Mommy and Daddy, and my godmother Claire love this photo of me.
Me at school
I much prefer this photo of me.
See me swimming
I love my new swimming ring! Much better than those arm bands Mommy and Daddy kept trying to make me wear. I can swim all by myself now. Mommy and Daddy are teaching me to kick. I think I kick just fine, but I do get frustrated that I don't GO anywhere when I kick! I also like that I can jump in all by myself now. I feel like such a big girl!
And look at my new 'big' bed. I love my Miaow blanket! There are two miaows on my pillow. One is sleeping and the other is waking up. I like to spend time each night telling Mommy or Daddy which one is waking up and which one is sleeping. Then I look for more sleeping and waking up ones on my blanket. Then I look for the butterflies. There are miaows on BOTH sides of my blanket! Wow!
New bed
Daddy framed a painting I did today. It was of my hands. When I saw it I wanted to paint my feet too, so we spent some time doing that. I love being home with Mommy and Daddy and doing fun stuff with them!
Feet

1 comment:

Bobby D. said...

you look very pensive in the pale. I like the photo very much--i think it may become a favorite of yours when you are a teenager