Wednesday 5 December 2007

Parties galore

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear me, happy birthday to me!

I got lots of PRESENTS! I like getting presents. I can’t really open them, so Mommy helped me, but it was fun ripping the paper and pulling the presents out! I got lots of lovely stuff, but Mommy put most of them away again after I had looked at them. She said I don’t need so many new toys and things all at once. I think she’s planning to let me play with some of them later. (MUCH later - like after Christmas! Ed)

For my party, Mommy made me a Leo cake. It looks like Leo.
The party boxes also had Leo on them, and some of the toys in the party boxes were lions. I love Leo!

My best presents were my two bikes (I got TWO!!), my tea set and my swing. I ride my bikes all the time. We have a nice long driveway that I can ride on. We also have a nice paved walkway around the house that I can ride on. I have so much fun riding up and down!

Mommy let me ride my bike to the park on Sunday. We didn’t actually make it to the park on the bike because I fell when we were half-way there and I was bleeding from my elbow. We went home. Mommy put this funny stuff on my elbow and it was VERY sore. I cried. Then she put some other cream on it, and a plaster. My elbow was sore for a long time. Daddy gave me a chocolate for being brave. (It was actually a vitamin tablet, but it’s disguised as a chocolate to get the kids to eat it. It’s a tactic that obviously works. Ed) We went to the park in the pram instead and I got to walk along the see-saw and make it go up and down while Mommy held my hand. That was a lot of fun!

Mommy’s put my tea set in the kitchen with the other tea sets that I’m not supposed to play with. Now, whenever Mommy has tea, I can also make tea, then we have tea together. Mommy says my tea is the best she’s ever tasted! Even Daddy likes my tea, and he doesn’t drink a lot of tea.

I got a lot of stories and clothes for my birthday. I love stories. I love it when Mommy or Daddy reads me a story cos I can sit on their laps and cuddle. I like the way the words sound, and I like looking at the pictures. Some of my new clothes are too big for me, so Daddy put them in the cupboard with my other ‘big’ clothes. I’ve got a t-shirt with sparkly things on them (those would be tiny sequins, Ed). I like those. I keep trying to pick the sparkles off.

I also got some gardening tools. I got a big spade, a small spade, a rake, and a few other things I don’t know. On Sunday Mommy was gardening, so I went and got the big spade for Mommy to use and the small spade for me to use. We had fun weeding the lawn and digging in the garden.

I got a whole bunch of other presents, but I haven’t played with them yet because Mommy thinks I’ve got enough to play with right now.

I think I like birthdays. I think it should be my birthday every day!

No comments: