Monday 7 July 2008

Fishies at the Kwarium

Today Mommy took me and my cousins Jemma, Gabi and Julia to the Kwarium to see the Fishies! It's been raining ALL weekend, and it was raining AGAIN today, so it was nice to be able to go out cos I was getting very bored at home. Daddy stayed at home cos he was vomiting. Poor Daddy!

I got to see the Nemo and Dory fishies, and the big eel, and the penguins! This one was having a bath, and he came very close to us, and then SPLASHED ME!
There was also a puppet show, with an eel who ate an octopus, and a shark who ate a fishie. It was fun! We also saw divers in the shark tank. They didn't wave at me because they were too busy watching the sharks and making sure the sharks didn't eat them.

After the Kwarium, we went shopping and Mommy bought me some proper puzzles. Yesterday I managed to do my first proper puzzle all by myself. Well, actually, I've been doing them at nursery, but Mommy and Daddy only saw me do one for the first time yesterday. The ones we have at home have only got 2 pieces to them, so Mommy decided to get me some 4 piece puzzles. I haven't done them yet - I'll try tomorrow.

After buying puzzles we went out for lunch. I got to have a pizza all to myself [only a large slice, actually, but she ate very well and polished off about 2/3 of the slice!, Ed] AND THEN we got to have icecream afterwards [Frozen yoghurt, actually] with chocolate in it. Mommy kept trying to steal my chocolate! [I did not. I was trying to help her find it, cos it was in between two layers of frozen yoghurt, Ed.]

Here I am with Julia. It's raining, again. I was very tired here, so Julia was holding my hood on because I was too tired to do it myself, and the wind was blowing it off so I was getting wet. I don't like getting wet from the rain.
[Note from Ed: She was such an angel today! Even though she missed her morning nap, she didn't whine, or cry, or have a tantrum. I was so proud of her! Back in the car, it took her all of 3 mins to fall asleep - if I hadn't been driving I would have taken a photo of her she was so cute!]

No comments: